Sunday 15 May 2011

Review The Gathering by Kelley Armstrong

Review of The Gathering by Kelley Armstrong 9780062077073 pub April 2011

Strange things are happening in the place where Maya Delaney lives. Her best friend, the captain of the swim team mysteriously drowns in a calm lake. Mountain lions descend from the range and begin prowling around Maya's home and why is the old lady fascinated with her birthmark?
I thoroughly enjoyed this fast paced action-adventure-romance.The characters in the book were easy to relate to and I felt like I knew them. They each had a personality and a history that brought them to life. The Gathering is the best book I have read in a long time. I would recommend it to anyone who loves adventure, fantasy and romance. I couldn't put it down.
A fantastic read!
Becky Willaims

No comments:

Post a Comment