Sunday 19 August 2012

Review of Skin Deep by Laura Jarratt


Skin Deep By Laura Jarratt
 
Pub by Electric Monkey, Feb 2012
 
 
 
Laura Jarrat must have spent absolutely ages writing such a powerful, super-charged book.

Devastated Jenna - the main character- is left with a dead best friend and a horrible scar on her face. Every stare she receives makes her envy everyone else. She is embarrassed and scared in public, but then she meets Ryan and everything changes; Ryan is tall and good looking, although very full of himself.
 
I would recommend this fabulous book to readers of Noughts and Crosses by Malorie Blackman; they are both very realistic books with romance, powerful emotions and mysteries in. The book is plotted extremely well  and usually I get into good books really quickly and I stop reading bad ones in about a month (when I'm about half way through). I read Skin Deep in just 4 days!
 
From Katie P

No comments:

Post a Comment