Wednesday 1 August 2012

Review of Skin Deep by Laura Jarratt

Skin Deep By Laura Jarratt
 
  9781405256728 Pub Feb 2012
 
 Skin Deep
 
Laura Jarrat must have spent absolutely ages writing such a powerful, super-charged book.

Devastated Jenna - the main character- is left with a dead best friend and a horrible scar on her face. Every stare she receives makes her envy everyone else. She is embarrassed and scared in public, but then she meets Ryan and everything changes; Ryan is tall and good looking, although very full of himself.
 
I would recommend this fabulous book to readers of Noughts and Crosses by Malorie Blackman; they are both very realistic books with romance, powerful emotions and mysteries in. The book is plotted extremely well  and usually I get into good books really quickly and I stop reading bad ones in about a month (when I'm about half way through). I read Skin Deep in just 4 days!
 
From Katie P

No comments:

Post a Comment