Thursday 21 June 2012

Where She Went by Gayle Foreman


Review    Where She Went  by Gayle Foreman

Pub April 2011   9780525422945  Penguin

 Where She Went (If I Stay, #2)


Imagine everything perfect. Perfect life, perfect girl. Then that perfect girl disappears. Wouldn’t you want to know why? It had been three years since Mia walked out of Adam’s life, cutting off all contact and leaving no explanation. And then they meet again, in New York, both there for different reasons, but fate has decided to give this beautiful love a second chance. Adam finally gets to ask “why?”
I cannot praise this book enough; I absolutely adored it. Fate was really messing around with this pair of lovers. There are good moments, bad moments, confused moments, revelation moments, passion moments and heart-stopping-on-the-edge-of-your-seat moments. At some points, I just wanted to leap into the book and knock some sense into the protagonists for being so mean, stupid, careless and more. You really dislike Mia at first, thinking “how could you?!” but then it is all explained later in quite a showdown and you start going “ah, I get it now!” I would recommend this book to any person who loves mystery and romance or any book that really gets the emotion coming. I loved this book and I bet anyone who reads it will love it too. It was truly heart-warming.
by Georgie Foster

No comments:

Post a Comment